The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

Dex-chan lover
I love it when groups mass release.
It really makes me hard

no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why???????????????????????????????????????THIS IS BULLSHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the MC's too arrogant, why did he let the officials of the match die? Just walking around and smirking around.

MC is too OP but chooses to lay low for no reason at all, at least not yet explained. What are his aspirations? What is he being careful for? 20 chapters in and these questions are still unanswered. Pretty bad even for a manhwa, I'm surprised about this 8+ rating.

This one is rather cool.
Keeping all the cards hidden is a correct answer to survive in royal court. nice.

Dex-chan lover
@artdeer If you go murderhobo you just become an outlaw who is reviled by everyone, and that's assuming you can just fight off a world. Actually proving your innocence and getting to have a normal life in society takes time, especially when the guys in charge have it out for you specifically. He's also clearly stated a few times now that his aspirations are to get revenge and live a nice life, so maybe don't skim so much.

Users who are viewing this thread