The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

I like it but the way the flashbacks and recollection of useless stuff is annoying and a waste of pages. I'd like to see where the story goes anyway.

I LOVE this! Thank you both translation groups for translating!!!!

I HIGHLY recommend this, the MC is not a push over, he isn't boring and does show emotion. He is pretty OP.. It does take a little bit after waking up from his coma but still a Max Level Hero as the description says.

Also ignore the people commenting it sounds like trash, it's NOT! It is FAR from it! The first chapter does confuse you a bit, but trust me it is explained through out the following ones and definitely worth giving it a read!

Its the (quite) fun to read but not that deep - type of story. Its entertaining if you aren't too nitpicky. It has the (MC got trained by op characters) troupe. A bit of questionable decisions here and there (MC acting like a sociopathic snob sometimes and wasting time despite having the power to clean up the mess under a few seconds. would disappoint the heroes who trained you), world building and characters are quite shallow, chapters wasted cause the MC is using his power to beat up an F-Class super Minor Antagonist, but overall your common isekai story. Would rate it a 7.5/10 as a time waster.

i remember reading this a while ago then stopped probobly because i got caught up
it was at the chapter where the dude met his green haired siblings

This is kinda boring. MC is a nice guy type with OP powers and smug demeanor. He doesn't have any flaws, makes no mistakes and easily achives everything he wants. Everything else in this manga is pretty generic to my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread