The Meaning of You - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

everytime I go out to the main page, I see more chapters waiting for me lol. 😅thank you for the mass release!!

Thank you so much for the mass release!! It’s kinda nice to have this different and perhaps more realistic MC. 🥰🥰🥰

Contributor
Time to invent a phonetic alphabet to substitute the ideograms~ That's what goddess messengers tend to do, right?

Thanks for the mass release!! This has rapidly rised through the ranks of my favorite manhwas, well mainly because of how uncannily similar me and the mc are BUT MAN i kinda wish i had that kind of emotional support (especially if said support was a handsome young man). Shes the representation i needed. Lately I've been feeling like poop for being this way so its nice to see an mc just like me. I take pleasure in our joint suffering HAHAHAHAHAAHHAFA

i get how she feels...i mean she practically died of overwork. no wonder she hates it so much.
and thanks so much for the updates 🥺

I really appreciate that they dont make her 'get over' depression with the snap of the king's fingers and a little bit of a routine.

as someone with depression, the way its portrayed is really accurate. its a process trying to "get over it" and you never truly get over it. its a vicious cycle.

It's really sad watching these two. With the FL, she has been forced into a life that is equally (if not more) stressful as her previous life in the modern world. She has to learn new things and is expected to be a superior being. All while being burnt out from her previous life.

It also does not help that the ML continues to push her to levels that HE would be comfortable with. He may be the type to think working hard (to the max) is a common mentality, but she has depression and cannot think that way.

I just think with how the two are currently, they are just too different to be a good match. Luckily, he did come to realize that she is struggling and trying to survive the best she can given the circumstances (both environmentally and mentally).

Users who are viewing this thread