The Meaning of You

I don't know if the FL is lazy or just depressed. She is the textbook definition of sloth in the seven deadly sins.

Not really a fan of the FL but I get where she's coming from
Imagine you finally master the language and get used to your own world, and then you transport to another one which requires pretty much a completely different skillset
She barely survived in her own world, now that she has to do it again but the expectation is higher (because people think of her as some goddess), I feel bad for her

I get it. You struggle so much in modern society. Going to school, trying to find a marketable skill, paying debt. Everything is difficult. Then you lose everything you worked hard for. It is devastating.

Honestly really enjoying this. It's fresh take on the whole savior/goddess isekai thing. Seems like it'll be a healing story rather than a frantic save the world while falling in love story. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you for your hard work!!

Fed-Kun's army
She's plain and simple broken down.
She lost her spirit and motivation during her time in the original world, and once you're caught in that deep negativity pool it takes a lot of work to muster any willpower at all.

I recognise a lot, even if we arrived at the despair differently. It's not something that's easily resolved by trying new things, because once your mind is dug into negativity, it takes a lot of effort both external but more importantly internal to get back any normalcy. Thoughts like "no matter what I do, it'll be a failure, I'll never be any good at this so why bother" and such will be really persistent and suck out any energy you have. People trying to cheer you up or drag into activities will feel immensely draining as well, because you'll perceive it as a hopeless endeavour and feel like you're wasting their time.

Looking at the comments and ratings, I was a bit put off by this story but I’m glad I gave it a go cause I actually like it. The story is quite light and the fl is more realistic and relatable in a way. If u see this u should give reading it a go and see if u like it or not cause everyone’s tastes are different ✋

It's nice having a MC with chronic depression.
We don't really get too many stories about characters with a mental disability.
I see alot of myself in her.

I can see why some people are a bit put off by MC behavior but I really like the fact that the author doesn’t sugar coat what the MC is feeling. It’s nice to be extremely adaptable to changes in your environment but most people find change in any aspect difficult to handle and that’s okay. Looking forward to MC’s mental health to improve and hopefully some fulfillment for her.

Awww I feel the most connection on this isekai. The struggle of going back and forth. Thank you dear author! I’m enjoying the bits of laughs you throw in too! Cause I feel like depression (in my case) is just like our FL, you laugh, you try to take that baby step, you get that little bit of achievement, then you drop just as high. And most importantly, the stuggle of doing things because someone forced you on it. You do it halfheartedly not because you think of your own progress but you think of them.

And to our ML, thank you for not giving up! It’s hard for FL but youre prescence, your nagging are small things that counts. 🥺😭

It's fine, I don't have to think a lot when reading this something to brainwash myself

I am really sad she is depressed I wish she get well soon my heart ;-; she tries her best my baby

An unusually accurate portrayal of depression in a web comic. Also shows how frustrating it can be for others who just can’t really understand why simple tasks aren’t being done, which just adds to the guilt.

It’s not a super complex webtoon or anything, but for someone who still struggles to get out of the cycle, it definitely hit a little harder than expected. Will be interesting to see how things go for her over time.

patiently waiting for an update >< even though there’s only 12 chapters for now, i really love it. im really curious as to how she’ll overcome this bcs her thoughts and actions are just so relatable

Users who are viewing this thread