The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Man, if we look it from their perspective, this shit is just so horrifying. I love it. Btw, I kinda get it, but at this point it should has horror tag.

Dex-chan lover
Mermaid gags usually include mermaids being afraid of cats, fish hooks and sharks
From here on out, they should all be afraid of Era

Dex-chan lover
Lmao with that super power of hers. She was able to do it to a whole group simultaneously, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that was scary...literally, no joking, that last page was creepy af...

Double-page supporter
The dark comedy is becoming only dark. Era actually finished the gang of traitors herself. Damn we need horror tag.

Jesus christ i just realied how fuckes this is
Someone has to stopnher, maybe even kill her. Hopefully it wont go that far

Man Era is just one step away from straight up starting to fish her friends. Like I straight up expect the cast to slowly dwindle away till she straight up eats her dad.

Sango: “have you hold hands yet?”

Damn, Sango. That was WAAAAY too soon girl. At least catch her a dinner first, before you stick your hand on her hands.

Dex-chan lover
She... kinda crossed the line before we even know it... maybe she's subconsciously leading all the fish to get hooked to get trapped

I've long accepted how fucked up this manga is but please stop rubbing my face in it. I'm just here for the cute mermaid ;_;

Double-page supporter
I can't imagine the horror you felt when you know somone person you know secrets is cannibalism 😂

Users who are viewing this thread