The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Magical Power in a Different League

You know, it gets really annoying after a while when people can CLEARLY see he has a s**t ton of magical power and knows basically all the lost spells of destruction and yet, EVERYONE FREAKING IGNORES THIS FACT! Are all these people blind?! What about all the teachers and higher ups?! Or is everyone so completely brainwashed by this hierarchy system that they simply refuse to acknowledge him because he's been designated "unqualified"?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, so attacks from humans, pranks from spirits, and plots by godkin were WEEKLY occurences last time he lived. Wtf.

> people ignoring clear fact.
You only need to take a peek on human history that this kind of thing is actually a normal occurance.
I.e
People clearly knows bullying is wrong,but you still hear tons of such cases.
Apparently you've Clearlymissed such Fact.

Dex-chan lover
A high prided noble twintail tsundere that challenges the MC and used fire magic.
It's been a long time since last seen that cliched tropes go bingo.

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of Tsundere x MC relationship we need more of.

Dex-chan lover
Says she wasn’t gonna give him her heart, then her heart flutters as soon as he compliments her eyes instead of just being amused and confused...

Improper development for sure, but there’s no point criticizing manga as a westerner, so I’ll let it slide

@CyanHide
"here’s no point criticizing manga as a westerner"
?
Being a westerner may change the way someone understands a joke or culture but has nothing to do with weather a manga can be criticized.

Dex-chan lover
The impurity from her heart was eradicated from an earlier chapter, so that's why she became less tsuntsun and more deredere lol

Fed-Kun's army
I really dont like harem stories, it ruins alot of potential character building

Fed-Kun's army
@Meybi I know right?!

Honestly, I'd kill her. A casualty of war I'd say. Promise? She's a god damned spoiled brat. They've forsaken the word "promise" the moment they became spoiled and let it reach their heads.

Dex-chan lover
She gets crushed like an ant and could get painted on the wall in an instant, but still acts like a bitch and calls a godlike entity a "mongrel".
I really hope the character writing gets better because this is some D category token tsundere tier trash.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide Oh come on. It's just those common hate to love feeling. People may hate someone, but when they fell in love, they just fell in love.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wilhelm_Stenvall people can change, but to go from being spoiled and arrogant to, well something else I suppose they would need profound change in their life.

Users who are viewing this thread