The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Dungeon Exam

After reading Kaldin's spoilers, Im glad to know that my theory is correct. Looking forward to the future chapters c:

Double-page supporter
@Kaldin my question is... how many arc is all that scene needed? and if it's just a "few" chapter, how many is that? please tell me so i could convert it into manga chapter ;v
thanks

Dex-chan lover
uh he's still way stronger than you though so really he can just do whatever he wants regardless

Dex-chan lover
what a useless MC, he acts like some edgelord who willing to kill and won't let anyone bully him but he constantly refuses to kill his enemies and now not only let this little bitch get away but he let her get away with the fucking staff...

Double-page supporter
These characters act extremely stupid at times. Why tf are you trying to betray someone who demonstrated more knowledge than one of the seven strongest known entities in their entire society, knows ancient magic, and lifted up an entire castle with his bare hands, instead of asking for his help first, especially since the MC was clearly on their side? Why didn’t they tell him this earlier? How do they NOT believe that he’s the demon lord yet? The flaws earlier in this manga can somewhat be overlooked but this is less of a flaw and more of a gaping plot hole

Fed-Kun's army
I love how his whole shtick so far has been "if magic isnt working just use your muscle" xd

Fed-Kun's army
maybe i just have a thing against tsunderes, but i feel an intense headache. like. i'm sure there'll be a justifiable motive of the girl that the author's going to create, and it's somehow going to make everything better, but like.

asdfjkla;sdjf idk man. even if there is one, MC wouldn't have known about it so idk why he's trying to play the "empathy" card bc it just makes him look stupid in this scenario, defending a girl who all we've seen so far was a major asshat with no explanation so far. like even if there is one, MC wouldn't have known and just looks edgy asdfjklads;

@mytosis Same here, the only tsundere I have ever liked throughout the years was Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
MC: think out of the box! open a door with your hands instead of destroying it.
Misha: CLAP CLAP

Users who are viewing this thread