The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 1

Conspiracy theory, the one maid's eye color is purple, the protagonist's eye color is purple.
Related?

Dex-chan lover
fuck her family, they really deserved to die ten thousand times!!!

Dex-chan lover
):< No family should treat their children as that. "Only here for your sister's sake"? Please, I heard worse lines than that.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall The guard probably needs to be careful anyway. This seems like the kind of stuff the noble family's political enemies would love to know about.

Dex-chan lover
Conspiracy theory, the one maid's eye color is purple, the protagonist's eye color is purple.
Related?

Had to look again to see what you're talking about, but isn't that just the mother overseeing the maids while they did their thing?

Double-page supporter
Rereading this so I can pump up my outrage and then thoroughly
enjoy the chapter fiddy-one fam'ly fluffiness before the next scandal!

Her family is easily one of webtoon's worst families and I want to hug Leslie and tell her not to worry because soon she'll have a REAL family.

Double-page supporter
Those souls were also child sacrifices huh. The household/people of that region were heretics, no matter how noble their blood are.

is that really her real family? like they don't look a like at all. i mean why the fvck would they treat her like that if she was their real daughter/sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty nice to see the souls of the dead being wholesome rather than eerie

Users who are viewing this thread