The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 15

Group Leader
Best family. And I really want to see the Duchess beating someone up with her bare hands.

Contributor
So huge, but so kind.
Love the duchess too, nice pressure here.

Dex-chan lover
Enter Bear Daddy! I love him already-almost as much as he loves her already. He's big and hulking, but he's no monster dad.
Well...not to her. Kinda jumping the gun here, but I'm already imagining him to be the scary father-in-law who's hostile to any eligible boy Leslie even hangs out with.

"Bullshit."
"Is she really your daughter?"
"I'll take care to break your bones with my bare hands."

She says what we're all thinking! It was fun to watch asshole not-dad restrain himself until he wasn't too.
Nobody expected the Marquis to act smart, but he really screwed himself, didn't he? He fell for her bluff and exposed the truth, then tried to pick a fight with the woman famous for destroying her enemies.

Dex-chan lover
Marquess is the female version of Marquis, so having that reference to monster-inside-dad threw me a little. Mistranslation or hidden slur on his manliness?

Thanks for the read. Monster-outside-dad is as cute as he was a few episodes ago when he was fawning over his wife and the hoped-for daughter.

Dex-chan lover
His freaking ARM is as long as she is tall, almost... You can see it in the picture where his hadn is flat on the ground and his shoulder is at her eye level.

she 15????!!!1!!111!!!1!!1!!!11!!???/???/?

wait, then the fun character is actually a loli???

Users who are viewing this thread