The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Treat her well indeed. The kid was going to be a sacrifice, but now she's going to get back at them.

As for the bro... seriously, there's a limit to being rude. Plus... thank you for the test of her mettle.

Leslie too cute when she tugged Madel's sleeve and wanted her to drink hot chocolate with her!!

Supporter
Ok all these manga/manhwa about abused kids who don't know the "common" things make me cry every time I read them, why am I still reading though ughh TToTT. I know it will be quite a while to go but hopefully we can see her experience fun and happy things a lot more

Dex-chan lover
I like it how everyone is slowly starting to realize how sad this girl is from being too mature/not knowing what things are, like the Red head brother I don't think he was scared of her in the sense of fear but shocked as to how she didn't fear him and how she looked like she was used to it and the maid too, this is getting really interesting

With each chapter the more the urge to just FUCKING MASSACRE the Sperado family grows. 😠

Author did a nice way of expressing her hardship through actions rather than words

Group Leader
@LGear
YEAH!
My thoughts exactly.
The pissed off Duchess is getting more and more enraged. It's going to be a bloodbath.
Can't wait 😈

Users who are viewing this thread