The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Those are like no pancakes i have ever seen before. So thick they look more like pound cakes. Even taking into account Leslie's small stature they seem absolutely massive!

I make pancakes but ive never even heard of them getting so thick compared to their width.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem

tokyo-pancake-guide_6346.jpg

They're souffle style pancakes! It's mostly air.

I wanna hug Leslie so hard. Poor baby's been through so much I can't wait to see her family's downfall.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the maid has an inkling of what kind of life a noble must've gone through if she reacts to every meal with childish glee and surprise, has an mature accomodating personality and doesn't know basic common sense.

It's heartbreaking to know what she's been through but hopefully she'll be so happy with their family for many years.

Dex-chan lover
She lost her childhood innocence because of "those" freaks. Hope she gets her revenge.

Dex-chan lover
@Sem Nice, adding that to my list. They looks amazing 0.0. Air changes how things taste a surprising amount. The experience definitely sounds fluffy.

Ruenti is the typical second child that gets hit🤣 and is the last to get in the know...
Lolz I'm sure he'll get along with Leslie soon😊
And aww her maid Madel seems like the caring kind ❤

Dex-chan lover
She's no fragile child. A little snapping and raised voice from the second son is nothing to her.

And that depressing. :(
At least Ruenti knew he did bad and backpedaled on that immediately.

Yeah...Leslie has such a bizarre blend of adult shrewdness and childish innocence. She learned what she had to to survive, and never learned the things you barely realize are learned for kids.

Dex-chan lover
No. Leslie is not weird the correct term would be neglected or abused

Users who are viewing this thread