The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
lol, a vast majority of kids will probably not have hot chocolate or pancakes like that in a time period like that with such a class divide. Though we have the same class divide, but meh

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax yes for a vast majority of commoner kids wouldn't even know or taste them, but the servants knew Leslie came from a big Sperado noble family and thats what makes them see it's weird since it was a norm for a noble daughter to be basked in such lifestyle.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax yeh but leslie is from a noble family so it's expected for her to know of these luxuries, at least from a commoner/maid perspective. And from this same perspective they'd expect leslie to be pampered/sheltered instead of acting so uncharacteristically adult-like as she does.

The issue I have with the latter though is despite her looks leslie technically is already 12 and in high society for this time period she'd already have 'adult' expectations such as not throwing a tantrum just because she can't go downtown. So she's simply acting how she should and in a household she isn't accustomed to of course she'd only smile and hide any childish feelings. The maid's perspective is a bit unrealistic but it does help to define her character as a bit naive so it's fine.

Aggregator gang
"Wait, shit, why did I do the things I did" nigga, that was a bit late for that reaction.

Aww the maid asking why she's not behaving like a little girl would brought tears to my eyes. Leslie is just to cute.

I'm not crying, my eyes are sweating! ( : ͡° д °͡ : ) it hurts how much Leslie has been neglected 💔 and she is such a cute and sweet lil girl 😭

Users who are viewing this thread