The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 22

I SOBBED WHEN SHE LOOKED AROUND AND HELD UP THE HOT CHOCOLATE AND WAS LIKE I PLACED THE COOKIE I CANT COPE MY HEART HAS LONG MELTED IM JUST A PUDDLE OF TEARS

I'm honestly not too sure as to why they made her study if she was gonna be a sacrifice anyways. Was she supposed to tell Eli her knowledge from the sidelines? Man, they are really making Eli look so useless.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, I cried a bit on the cookie on hot chocolate scene, it's stirring up my overprotective fatherly love within me

From when she placed the cookie, to the servants’ experiment flashback and choco-drunkenness, to the chef’s triumph, to Leslie holding it up like she’s discovered the Holy Grail, to the 2nd son’s reaction....has me wheezing. Fantastic sequence of events. My soul’s been cleansed.

I swear I would Have been just as confused as Ruenti but I still would have clapped... while extremely confused and concerned

oh shit.... LMAO!!!! this is too much. seriously i really hope the author doesn't muck it up later on. seriously so in love with these scary bear teddies!!

Fed-Kun's army
MY FUCKING HEART 😭😭

the way Madel and The Chefs worked hard all night to make a long-lasting cookie on hot chocolate, the way Leslie held it up like she just won a medal, the way everyone clapped and Ruenti getting confused as heck. I'm literally in tears. This wholesomeness.. inject it straight into my veins!!

one of my favourite chapters for sure 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
"All humans can be perfect"
This is considered philosophy? What a crock of shit

"Its a one small step for a snowman, but a giant leap for the Little Miss' bright smile!!"

REJOICE!!!! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!!
Huge props and respect to the maid and the kitchen staff!! Truly Best Maid and Best Chef of the year!!

I'd say I'm much less sensitive compared to my peers, I even dislike cheesy things but this made me cry a bit. Goddamit now I want to be a father and just protect my children

😭😭😭😭😭😭AWWWWWWW THEY ALL CAME TO GETHER TO MAKE THE COOKIES

(please read the following in the most fanboyish/fangirlish way possible) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think this is the first time I actually cried in a manhwa scene that wasn’t sad. Best chapter so far

Dex-chan lover
These "Blob: " comments are great. But maybe be a bit more careful with the word choice lmao

Users who are viewing this thread