The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 24

Seriously though, I would love to read the modern day version of this story. I mean, imagine our lovely cinnamon roll Leslie riding on Ruenti shoulders to see the parade!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPLOADING THE TRANSLATIONS. i have been waiting this for days, anyways Leslie is so precious

Lol Ruenti was sure won over quickly. It's so cute that he went from suspicious jerk to doting brother in Ola chapter haha.

Dex-chan lover
Omg the amusement part bit, soooo cute!

lol ruenti got done in completely now.

Ahhh the illustration at the end is soooo cute 😍 having two protective brothers is a blessing for our little Leslie

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahaha
He has finally fallen for her cuteness. Leslie has now conquered the whole family

Yessss! Rue has accepted Les as his lil sis. I wonder is he and Beth will fight (not literally fight) to be the bestest oni-chan.

Also poor Beth. But he can take Les to the amusement park again. I am sure Les would like that.

Aggregator gang
Awww he's finally succumbed to Leslie's charms and accepted her as his adorable little sister <3
Resistance to her cuteness is clearly futile!

Leslie is a overpowered cinnamon roll who can crush you with cuteness so it’s hard to understand why her birth parents don’t like her. I hope she uses her cuteness to build an army to get revenge on the sperados.

Double-page supporter
You cast CHARM on Ruenti Salvatore.

Spell is Successful!

Ruenti Salvatore has been added to your party.

Ruenti Salvatore’s name has been changed to “Brother Ruenti.”

Brother Ruenti has pledged all devotion to you.

Quest “Acquire Adorable Magic Otaku” has been completed!

Users who are viewing this thread