The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 27

daddy is right to beware of him, potential son in law and all...how old is this boy? looks 15 at most

Dex-chan lover
The next face will obviously be an ahegao, double peace sign style.

Look, I know my joke is terrible. You know my joke is terrible. But I had to say it. You gotta get these terrible jokes out of your system or they fester there.

Dex-chan lover
The lolicon of the story finally appeared... and of course it's a wielder of holy power. The "righteous" are always darkest inside.

He is not a lolicon guyyys T^T The reason why he helps her is bc
his family situation sucks too and she reminds him of his younger brother. At least for now.

Did i saw it right? In one panel, his hair color was blue! Definitely blue! Same as the scheming woman in the previous chapters. Welp, and that’s the ML for you

Well, story is really solid so far. But please stop. I mean to read some romantic 12 years old. Please do not go that route

I really have a bad feeling about altera, I feel like he is somehow related to the village that was burned by the Duchess and he will use Leslie to get to the Salvatore family.

Yes a pure white bunny between ferocious beasts🥺🥺 soo cute! She got such a cute family now whi will protect her no matter what!

Double-page supporter
No. No I refuse. The girl is twelve let me have ONE story with a female protagonist that doesn't become a love story. I'm not asking for much. Just that this kid be allowed to stay a kid. (for her to grow up to be aroace is probably far too big an ask)

Users who are viewing this thread