The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for the marquises to loose those hands and pretty much everything else

A MASS RELEASE!! Thank you very much!!

Is it because of Leslie's darkness magic that she reacted so strongly? I can't wait to get Marquis' hands to get chopped off.

Fed-Kun's army
Emperor guy says letters are unreliable and asks for definitive proof, but then he accepts a witness as evidence? What kinda logic is that?

I love the husband so much. WHY WOULD WE SEND HAIR WHEN WE CAN SEND A NECK? 🤣🤣🤣

😤But wait aint Light and Dark magic repellent against each other? That son of a bitch because Dark magic users are pretty rare there is no proof of it... Because its only recorded in Sperado family... And ofc he wont bring that out 😤

i'm sure they rigged this but why did none of them think of the possibility of it being a false positive? divine power and magic cancels each other, but on what grounds? none of them considered the fact that if the negation applies to all cases, then the magic could've been from leslie herself, not laid on her

MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS RISING AND MY BLOOD IS BOILING
I WANT TO CRY BUT IM TOO MAD TO DO SO
broooooooooo im literally seeeeeethingggggggggg with anger

Dex-chan lover
I'm impressed at the Emperor. When Acela was talking to him 1-to-1, he seemed like a cowardly lion(obvs not too cowardly, if he was on the front line in a war), but here, he has the intelligence to not be fooled by the bull and commands the respect befitting his position.

Double-page supporter
Everywhere in the world now, fiction or otherwise, priests or churches of any strong religion are portrayed as holding too much worldly power or just downright corrupt, like they're working for the devil instead of god, & nobody can prove it until the heroes got the counterattack measure. The moment that sleazebag called in a priest, I know that she's already a devil in disguise, or not a priest at all. What she had wasn't holy powers, as the ones with holy/light/healing powers are always good.

I want to rip all of them into pieces 🤬
The ones who have hurt precious babyy
FUKK IM SO MADD

that piece of shit deserve a deepest part of hell, but i think they need to be deeper

Fed-Kun's army
i don't even know if burning the whole Sperado family in hell is enough punishment for them

Users who are viewing this thread