The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 44

"Sir Hart, the reason why I'm not scared of my mother is because I'm a monster as well." Her power of darkness is literally one of the most OP strengths you can get. She, herself, is a monster.

Heh. I can't wait to see Leslie grow up to become a master swordsman and mage. She is strong in her powers of darkness, and I could imagine her being an agility-type technical master, rather than purely strength like a Salvatore. That would be refreshingly interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
What is the raw at? Noticed the quicker upload schedule but curious how far we are behind if at all

I would prefer it if she became a master archer instead of a master swords-woman, or maybe an assassin with a penchant for archery.

Imagine not wanting to take a test so badly, that you decided it's better to just burn your sister alive rofllll.

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaProject More gamer bias lol. Archery is more physically demanding than using a sword. "assassin" classes are not combat classes. Thats just someone who sneaks in an stabs you, usually using daggers because they are easily concealed and good as close range.

She has ranged magical capabilities and would probably be better of using her darkness to throw stuff than being an archer. As far as swords go a rapier or any single handed sword should work fine, though spears are always a good choice. Depends on her future self and circumstance. Daggers are just not good main weapons in general and should only be kept as sidearms.

Fed-Kun's army
leslie... so precious ldksjakl but can her sister die?? EVEN THAT AWFUL FATHER WAS ALREADY DEFEATED AND NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING UGH you're going to lose it all because you're an idiot, like your family wouldn't be the FIRST suspected if something happened??? honestly.

leslie is the best and would never, sir hart!!!!

thank you very much for the update~

Wonder if she will become good with the sword, she seems pretty frail. We know she'll become one of the strongest magic users though, she's the dark saint after all

Fed-Kun's army
It would be great if her would-be killers get a surprise stabo from Leslie now that she is training.

@Gaiseric9 I second that
I'm so sick of her biologic family thinking their lives would be perfect if they just KILLED their own blood. It's sickening.

Users who are viewing this thread