The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
hmm, that seemed kinda out of character of Leslie to be this aggressive and confrontative, or did I maybe forget something?

Thanks for scanlating!

Dex-chan lover
after all with the shenanigans...
she dare to say that to dear little Leslie?
no sense of shame, moral compass or Honor.

it's true what Leslie said to her (or her family) : she (and sperado family) is INSANE

How ironic that the bimbo can preach now that she's fallen from grace. Also where did Leslie get her newfound pride? It seems a little forced tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@ColourMyAlphabet Leslie was pretty aggressive early in the story when she finally realized she didn't have to put up with the Sperado's crap, which freaked everyone out. At this point it's no surprise that when her sister comes barking, she brings out her bitter side.

Supporter
Once again the Sperado family proving they are the most incredible morons in the kingdom. I could maybe understand her trying to pull this nonsense in a back hallway, but in a room full of people after they botched the trial so badly? That's a fine noose you are fashioning for yourself there Lady Sperado

This is the first time she's said something to the sister in front of others but I think this is the third time she's said something to her. So it's not so out there.

And being loved does wonders to a person's self esteem.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyumin Alongisde what RaikohZX said, she also had to hide herself and her strength away, but now she's no longer got to wither a bit for the good of them. She can be full on confrontational and strike back for real. And she has one of the two big families of the Empire as a backer now.

Dex-chan lover
did Leslie already paid what she owe when that bitch saves her from the carriage fire? if she did then our Leslie should just obliterate the remainings of the sperado family without remorse

Fed-Kun's army
I read some spoilers so ill tag this but its mild and if I read right will come into play soon anyway.

that sister, while her family did fall from grace, she still has a relatively high up backer.

Users who are viewing this thread