The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this mc give no chill. i like her
no more holding k my girl

Why won’t my phone load this one manhwa this is bs.
Good story from what I can tell.

Dex-chan lover
Just because she's been isolated from society and hasn't learned ettequet doesn't mean she doesn't know how to play the game.

Rather, she's the more educated one and has clearly seen more schemes out of anyone there.

See? A guest in the house. Called it.

And it's the Prince, so not just any guest.

I really like the different kinds of art style the author draws in this manhwa. The darkness parts, the one when she was falling from the Bridge/Fire prison, the flashback history... it's my first time seeing different styles in a manhwa/manga and I'm loving it.

Double-page supporter
Stfu and spaughter them already. They have no power unlike you. If you're not gonna run away or kill them all, at least cripple them for life.

Fed-Kun's army
The sister in this chapter be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRPrrLdPhoE

Re-reading this and...
I should have known the prince was trash when the author didn't show any reaction from him to this scene between Eli and Leslie. A good person would've reacted

Poor child I hope her scars heal. Shes clearly better than her sister not only is she smarter, she also posses stronger powers than her sister but I guess such a family doesnt deserves a sweetheart like her. I hope her life gets better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread