The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 51

HAHA THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THE WHOLE STORY... DID YOU REALLY MARRY FATHER BECAUSE HE WAS CUTE? 😂

"Many stupid men who believe blushing is consent" mommy is spitting some facts here!!
Like seriously quietness/shyness is NOT CONSENT!
This chapter was hilarious 😂😂 papa best coming with an axe and two bros ready to kill the guy 😂😂 I love them so much! So cute!

This chapter was just straight FAX. "many stupid men believe blushing is consent""Men just have to be cute" I can't believe I almost dropped this manhwa.

Some rando noble: *proposes an engagement*
Sword Mommy and the other Salvatores: "You talking mad shit for someone in crusading distance"

That's a tall order for her to find but I understand why they set that bar 🤣🤣 🤣I am like father and brothers castration and a axe

Fed-Kun's army
Papa Bear is the cutest and that's why our strong Duchess married him. but i love how she told him he was cool to make him happy 😂

also yeah my best boy Konrad has always been a kind and respectful child, not to mention, extremely smart and very strong. my best boy Konrad would rather be in pain and act like it was nothing, just to help her in the trial, and got slapped later by his asshat father. I just know that he'll be the strongest, most suitable marriage candidate for Leslie ayyeee. and they're friends! i wanna see how their relationship develop as they grow older.

i can't wait for the test though. i wanna see Eli clowning herself and Leslie putting Eli in her place 💁

Me: He's right, leslies only 12! fckin pervert!
Also Me: Sending my king's 8 year old daughter to another monarch who is 50 year old in crusader king's 3...

Random male aristocrat offers marriage proposal.
Salvatores:

300px-So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

Users who are viewing this thread