The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 52

Duchess: thereā€™s no need to get married.
Me: OMG! Sheā€™s the ideal parent!!! Every parent should be like that!

Itā€™s so strange that in society, this kinda thing still happens, when parents/guardians etc. force kids(or adults that are fairly young) to get married against their wishes. I mean, this happens, even in this era.

OMG that's so cute šŸ„°ā¤ļø I love her new family.

Also, that maid dares to say she treated Leslie well? šŸ˜¤

I bet that shitty Sperados are going to kidnap that ex-servant and use him as the bait for Leslie

I just spent the beginning and second half of the chapter smiling from the wholesomeness in this family.

That middle part? We'll not acknowledge its existence, if not for the fact that the nanny will probably inform the Salvatores of the Sperado's plan.

can we also appreciate how Duchess Salvatore will not pressure Leslie to get married? I mean, no surprise there, but nice to have it written down <3

Dos anyone know the chapters to wait until for this whole arch. I don't know if my heart can take seeing a sad or betrayed Leslie.

I know where the story's probably heading with Konrad Altera being gender of interest, around her age, childhood friends with her brother, high-ranking nobility, protector, and teacher, etc etc. but especially after her talk with Duchess Salvatore in this chapter, I would honestly be interested in seeing a Leslie that doesn't go down the romantic interest path. As long as she just stays our happy, healthy, kick-ass little Leslie, I'll continue to enjoy this story, with or without a romance.

although leslie will probably marry, i mean itā€™s kind of obvious that konrad is a possible love interest if not the ML, iā€™m happy the duchess told leslie that she didnā€™t have to if she didnā€™t want to.

also we definitely need like a side story on how the duchess and her husband met because WE NEED TO KNOW

First, Leslie is too cute. And amen Duchess. I was one of those kids who was brought up believing that marriage and kids were everything. And I was never thought to value my own self-worth so I tolerated and stayed in a toxic relationship because of my way thinking.

Iā€™m hoping for a side story on the Duchess.

Users who are viewing this thread