The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 57

Her entire family is "too busy" to go with her to the temple, but her parents show up immediately as soon as there's trouble? Sounds like a sting operation to me. They know Marquess Sperado is nearby, too — they weren't caught napping.

@Unique_Xero, thank you for the information about the novels! It looks like they're splitting the first three novels into two seasons of manhwa. They probably won't cover the fourth novel in its entirety, but I hope they at least do some side stories or extra chapters to show Boss Mama and Papa Bear's backstory. >w<

I love the Salvatores and I love that the author have created them and use them in the story!
Too many time, the family of a hero is put aside and is useless to the plot but not here!! 😍

Oh man. Sperfucks are doomed now. Not only are there witnesses they even used their rare darkness magic.
Assassination attempt of dukes daughter. Thats treason. Call the headsman, he has a lot of work.

Boss Mama saves the day! Poor maid... she gets entangled with that family again. If they ever catch the marquess after this incident, they might as well as have the sign “I am a murderer”... gosh they spare no one.

MAMA TO THE RESCUEEEE TWT I'M TEARING UP and I hope u do save lia : < I feel bad for the maid she's just a loving mother

...Don't you think rescuing little princess should be the duty of her prince, Mother...?
Poor Konrad...you're late...

isn´t the restaurant beside the main temple? shouldn´t the place be swarming with guards? =X

goodside, now she learn the new thing: even your trusted person can betray you by some reasons, so she will more careful next time.

Yay, I'm so glad Acela saved her, she's the best <3 @Valentiara Why xD The queen came to rescue the princess, it's absolutely better, and I'm soon in the further chapters our princess will soon need no saving >,<

But I am a bit scared she might get far too many trust issues after this lol

@Valentiara 👀

Anyway. I’m glad it wasn’t the ML rescuing her! It’s a nice change of pace to have someone other than the love interest come flying in to rescue the protag. & it’s super refreshing to have the FL be rescued by another female character. & to have it be Acela? *chef’s kiss* 😘👌🏼

I wonder if the kidnapped baby is alright.

I love how the ML hasn't "saved" her even once.

When he helped her during the trial, Acela still had an ace up her sleeve so I don't count that. And let's be real, being saved by your family is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread