The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

but since the Esperados lost their tittle Eli is the same right? why would the queen need her still any other lady of higher status would work right? Someone please explain to me I am a bit slow on this

Dex-chan lover
@BlazingMagpie I have no foreknowledge so this is just a theory but what if she could fight with swords using the darkness? I think that might be a bit cooler than her wielding them by hand. Like she still learned Salvatore swordfighting but uses either blades of dark magic she creates or wields swords with tendrils of darkness she creates.

I thought the Sperado arc would be over but this is also alright! We were only scratching the surface! Yeeeeet so excited for the next season!

Thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
@Ginger_cat
The Empress specifically needs Eli for a certain plan; Eli's evil and greedy nature is key to making said plan work.

@xts @TheGoodFella
The Empress Dowager is the new main antagonist for S2, but the Sperados are more of a 2ndary presence.

AAAAAH TIME SKIP BAYBEEEE I'M SO EXCITED!! Wish we got a bit of a more fulfilling payoff, but I can't complain, still a great story
Thanks so much for your work <3

i wish this manhwa was darker :/ at the start, i was expecting leslie to be a bit vindictive & have a sorta evil side. also sucks that the author said nope to killing off villains.

Dex-chan lover
It would be great if this series did not have such annoying antagonists who did not have such a crazy good luck that they escape no matter what amount of horribleness happens to them only to return to do pathetic attempts at killing Leslie and keeping failing every time.

LESLIEEEEE AKNJLDKASKALMD TIME SKIP TIME SKIP TIME SKIP!!! omfg i'm so E X C I T E D ~

Thank you for all the scanlation work!!! Much love and appreciation for you, Not a Scans Scans!

Group Leader
They should've slaughtered these roaches instead of giving them a process.

I'M SHAKING NO WAY

SEASON 2 IS GOING TO BE HELL OF A RIDE. THE SPERADOS ARE STILL ON THE LOOSE. (They are so messed up... So desperate... Can they stop...)

Users who are viewing this thread