The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 61

Ksksksk Bethrion and Ruenti are gorgeous! Btw does anyone know who the ML is? I need spoilers pls...

Thank you for the update!

Ruenti has become so hot. Literally 🔥

And Leslie is still adorable. But how two faced of those people who have been shunning her and mistreated her to now wag their tails at Leslie... -.-

Ruenti was always hot but him with longer hair sparked something deep inside me since i have a thing for long haired guys 😍🤧🤧

Im a little disappointed at how she looks now. It's basically the same, just her face and body elongated :(

I mean she's still adorable somehow, but I was expecting a really pretty Leslie, something like Aria in "The villainess turns the hourglass"

Uwohh thx for the translation 😍😍
Brother Ruenti look more hot.... That's my favorite ❤️❤️ Leslie more adorable too ❤️❤️❤️
Yeah burn Al of that... Don't let then take our adorable Leslie 🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
vtZAH1o.jpg

@FStubbs Our fluffball indeed. (Hoping this works.)

Undernourishment can have a toll on anybody's growth. Let's just hope Leslie is still in the middle of her growth spurt so she can grow up strong and healthy by adulthood.

Oh my. She still looks like an absolute kid, not like the 16 she's supposed to be xD is it just me or did ruentis hair got longer? Nothing else seemed to have really changed, but then again, it's just been four years.

how old is she at this point? 4 years later and she still hasn't hit her growth phase? then again its hard to tell if she really grew when the rest of the cast seems so damn tall.

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. she is 16 now?
Her looks didn't changed at all and the perspective makes it look like she didn't grow either...

Users who are viewing this thread