The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 64

@kylie_aliah
Oh really?? i've been looking for spoilers on forums but couldn't find anything, i only remembered that "spoiler" I read long ago when the manwha was just starting. Thank you for telling me tho!! Now, I will happily support those two ^^ ❤️❤️

Also by any chance, do you have the link to that spoiler? Thank you!

Ugh I know it’s such a small gesture of holding the umbrella just over her so she’s protected from the sun but that is so cute ! Thanks for the chap btw

KONRAD BE LOOKING FINE-
I'm so glad the timeskip happened, I was never really onboard with shipping Leslie and Konrad when they were like 12 and 16 but now that they're older 🙈🙈🙈

Looking at konrad i feel like he looks familiar to someone that i often see.
Why i thinking of lucien.

Aggregator gang
FUCK ME! I was not prepared for that image! I was reading the part where Leslie said she wanted to wear the same clothes as her mother, but I hadn't scrolled down all the way. Once I did I almost buckled over due to laughter! 😂

It's really cute how she was trying to guilt them but all they could do was laugh. She's pushing her limits and seeing what she can get away with now, but all it does is make her seem adorable because she fails at being manipulative.

Anyone know where the girl with the lamp from the credits page is from? I’m dying to know

Konrad… Damn. He became hot all of a sudden. Hahaha. But still the gentleman as ever.💖 Aaahh~ They’re so cute together!! My heart is full.
And Leslie was so cute using her cuteness to have the same clothes as the duchess. Haha. She looked cute and cool in it actually. Haha. Leslie and Konrad both grew up so well! Our lil babies huhu

Leslie and Konrad have grown up to be so good looking!

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread