The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
"If a fight breaks out between candidates, THEY will be removed". Just like the zero-tolerance policy in schools.
So if her twice would be murderer attacks her, and she defends herself, both are removed. Nice.
And fair. Totally fair.

This is one of my most fav of historical shojo manhwas! Leslie is the most brave and cute baby girl ever, Duchess Asela Salvatore is like, the hottest, most badass knight, ruler AND doting Mom (she's too cool, I love the way the artist draw her sm!), head over heels family (PAPA BEAR IS BEST BOI PERIODT), super CUTE ML, Conrad is my crush now huhu, interesting story. It doesn't have that many cliches, the amount of fluff and badassery (?) Are balanced. Ugh I just love everything about this manhwa😭 I'm glad I keep reading this even if the title was weird af lol

Leslie's character development! Honestly, it's so amazing to see someone in a comic, grow so much lol

it's been a while since i've read this...

so proud of my babie leslie 🥺 she's a grown up now and she became more confident

Fed-Kun's army
no matter how old they are, Konrad and Leslie are still so cute 😳

And yes Leslie! that's the spirit!

so he was 15 back then when readers were trying to call the police on him. not a bad age gap imo. 3 years.

zdkjfbhsdljgvbLSbfgdkjbfjB that blue and yellow flower tea/coffee cup in panel 7,,, the one where the rim looks like flower petals,,,, I've seen it on so many manwhas????? i first saw it in the duchess' 50 tea recipes where she was explaining the difference between coffee and tea cups I believe, then in When the Villainess Loves it was there too. I think it was also in Who Made Me A Princess???? lmao that coffee/tea set is in practically every single historical manwha i read nbvhmgdvhgvkmcg4

ngl it was a really weird thing to focus on, but since it was a very important part of a manwha revolving tea, I couldn't help but notice it the next time I saw it since it has such a distinctive flower shaped design,, and as I paid attention,,, it kept popping up on more manwhas????? lmao I mostly read korean manwhas so there's that too

if yall wanna go on a hunt for the teacup for a conspiracy theory pls dm me bc I think its be pretty amusing

Users who are viewing this thread