The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 78

Double-page supporter
I cant get enough of everyone doting on Leslie. YES she deserves all the doting

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the duchess decide to tell Leslie everything? Don't tell me this will go down the uber cliche path of Leslie sneaking into the duchess's room and reading through letters, like the corrupt priest encouraged her to do.

Dex-chan lover
Well the contract just said Leslie had to become Arabella not that she had to fulfill the role of the Arabella.

Geez that hardcore level of spoiling though... what a cute family for such a cute daughter

...at least what Ruenti put forward was a festival: I thought he was going to say that they should build a town or a country 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But, yeah: it was silly of Leslie to out her hopes on Ruenti 🤣🤣

while Leslie really deserves lots of care and love, I'm not for this kind of materialistic spoiling of a child, and it also feels not right for me, this family is a great one, the parents truly love, respect and support each other, they are hardworking and reasonable, they are kindhearted but do know that live itself and especially the responsiblities of their title and duty demand sometimes hard and cold decisions and they educated their sons in that sense - so for me it seems unreasonable that father and sons would spoil a child that much - nothing against some material gifts sometimes but not in this way, this is not how you make a child/person happy, the presents that made me happy the most were time spend with loved ones, things to remember those like the collage friends once made for me or things I truly needed especially if I didn't say anything since it showed me that they really thought about it/me

That contract is always stuck in her mind. Acela didn't tell her why she doesn't have to be the Arabella. Maybe if she did, Leslie wouldn't be so conflicted.

Users who are viewing this thread