The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 80

Omg I love Tepentel alrdy saying that Leslie is the Salvatore's miracle child and saying she'll give Leslie two of her sons and her territory is just hilarious

Group Leader
It's the Bubonic Plague, it's always the Bubonic Plague.

Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute-i hate that blue haired bitch-Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

Dex-chan lover
Lord, I can't help thinking about this story's endgame. If things go like I've heard, the Salvatore family is going to be even more monstrous than before. If Leslie marries the paladin guy and they keep the Salvatore name, then the family will have access to super strength, high magic, the power of darkness AND the power of light. Seems like Leslie would have to change her family ties just to keep the Salvatore family from being the most unstoppable dukedom in history.

With tons of questions left unanswered, I'm just perceiving Medea as a vengeful psycho that wants to spread the curse/illness only to make the empire suffer. Like she doesn't care for the consequences anymore or even if she die, she just want to see the empire suffer as a form of revenge because the empire is also the reason for her and her country's mysery. It's my image of Medea right now.

Double-page supporter
i would need to reread the specifics on the disease again but tbh i was under the impression that medea was gonna wage war with the disease as a bioweapon (or maybe i've just played too much resident evil) 🤧 perhaps she'd do it for her son's empire (assuming he succeeds) or to take control of the empire herself with her son as a puppet emperor (though that's unlikely since the son is ambitious and greedy according to mom-salvatore)

thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread