The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess (Promo) - Promo

Aggregator gang
I like this art style more in terms of detail and colors but I think the current style suits the story more, it brings a sort of innocent like feeling (simpler and more colorful) and it's very complementary to how Leslie is now and how she may views things.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the art and here I am screaming at how bad the translation is :v

Cant believe it's the artist that did the same art for the novel dungeon defense owo

Dex-chan lover
I think the promo's art is better, but I still prefer the regular story's arte more. I'm always about consistency, and I can't see Leslie being drawn in any other way. I'm sure if I saw the promo's art style first, then the regular's second, I'd be a bit miffed at the lesser detail.

Dex-chan lover
She looks older here than in the 4 years later chapter...

we really shouldn't be comparing the promo and the current one's art styles. coz Like said, this is a promo, which is meant to attract audiences thru the visuals, so they can pitch their stories. On the other hand, the current art style is meant to tell the story which needs simpler art, also for faster completion of episodes.

Okay but, the regular art they use for this webtoon is really great an conveying emotions. It has CHARACTER. It's not your typical pretty anime style crap.
I am glad they don't use the promo art for the webtoon.

this art is so damn gorgeous ...... but we'd probably have to wait a month for every single chapter if they continued with this style 😳

I like this artstyle a lot but I personally think the original style is better for storytelling than this!

Hum, he art style is beautiful, but it looks too serious. Doesn't look like the comedy parts would match the style.
The duchess, the bear dad and the brothers look amazing.
Leslie looks too old for a 12 year old. And her hair looks gorgeous, it's weird seeing that when she was being abused. She looks beautiful! But the 12 year old from the promo looks older than the 16 year old from the manhwa.

Now our sweet Conrad. He looks beautiful! But at the same time he doesn't look as innocent.

Either way, I would totally read a manhwa drawn by this artist! Amazing art style.

Group Leader
Wow it's a treat to see this, beautiful art! Thanks for sharing here too otherwise I probably don't have discovered this promo had a tl.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the different style, was this promo for the novel version, possibly?

Users who are viewing this thread