The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter

honestly, this is on the shit site of these types of webtoons

interactions are awkward and everybody exists to make the mc look cute, even her biological family exists for people to sympathize with the mc

the Salvatore family is like watching the viewers(us) talk to the mc and it's like they aren't even part of the story...

Other than that, there's no real plot and yeah, everything exists to show the cute side of the mc, so I'm dropping it now

@Ken4553 I'm really shocked you feel that way tbh. The 'cuteness' is definitely there and is testament to just how good the art work is.

But the MC's cuteness is more than just how small she is (Though even that is acknowledged and emphatically mentioned as a result of her being abused and malnourished). It's also her fighting spirit. Her interactions with her new family and reitering the sentiment that 'everything isn't always as it at first seems'.

For all the cuteness this is a story about hope; child abuse; fantasy; family being more than just blood; abuse of power and dynamics of monarchy & nobility.

Really excited to see how this develops further 😁💜

What a hot take "Fictional characters exist for the purpose of the story they were created for". What an earth shattering revelation.

I just saw the LN cover.
the Duchess is drawn way too sexy to be the scary 'monster' (in appearance) that the people in universe think she is.

Dex-chan lover
With how bad her life was I'm surprised she didn't get the R@PE lmao.

Anyway where's the doujin for this bwahahah

Yo that part about her uncle made me cry a bit. That damn family made her and her uncles suffer like that! Poor babies😭😭😭

That girl is a little demon!

Aww Leslie she loves you like a daughter now! Please believe in your worth 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
welp if first, second time you don't succeed try it again after losing in court definitely doesn't look suspicious...

Well this is a bit disappointing. I was hoping the sister will have some measure of redemption and character development. She seemed like she had the potential for it, but I guess the author is going down an execution path for her.

Burn Her? Didn’t they try that a few chapters back? God, that family really don’t have any IQ at all!

Users who are viewing this thread