The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Those strong in bloodline of black magic had the same damn traits as the MC, didn't they?

Group Leader
"I have decided...."

I hope she will massacre everyone in that household now that they see her nothing more than a tool.

...Why else did she think they threw her into the fire..?
(thanks for translating!)

Fed-Kun's army
Trisha's Lullaby fits quite well, unfortunate that im not patient enough to wait for enough chapters to binge.

Supporter
Can't wait for her to punish them all slowly and painfully as they deserve it :3

@Boomburst now, that's is what i want to know!
Something like, the true people, who can actually yeild such magic, are the ones with white hair and such.
But why sacrifice someone who can ACTUALLY yield the magic, for someone who can ''barely'' do it.

@Ingra i will predict that someone manipulated the family to think that the golden hair is more fair and obtains more of the power, and that those with white hair are cursed with less power and sacrificing them would give those with golden more magic, that way the strongest magic (darkness) and that family wouldnt continue to rise in power and the strongest magic would slowly dissapear.

There is a great likelyhood that the white hair is the true bloodline of the family but someone made a scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread