The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 80

is it just me or is the story just getting more and more exhausting to read. as if the only fact that I read it is because I've read it from when I first got into reading comics. ill just pause my read and pick it up later on. thanks for the update tho

Dex-chan lover
@spacekat
I agree with the sentiment that this series is best read for long stretches and not one chapter at a time. The pacing kills an otherwise very enjoyable story.

I love the representation, this is the first Story where I see black people have lighter balms, even tho it might seem like a small observation or not important, you rlly don’t see many stories that do that. I really love that the author did their research and they delivered it perfectly.

Ah that woman who's visiting reminds me so much of phlebotomist i grew up seeing every several times a week for years as a little kid. I was wondering why I loved her so much and who she reminded me of... *Cries* I really miss you Ms. Lupe!! 😭

Anyways I hope her character shows up a lot more haha I really enjoy her!

Gosh! Tepental is so sweet, she reminds me of one of my relatives >~<

And I wonder how Medea plans to control the disease? Isn't it contagious? And the Arabella is supposed to touch the box in which it is kept.. that means that the Arabella will die. But what good would that do for Medea? And how is she planning to control it? I dont get anything anymore ;--;

Dex-chan lover
I adore Tepental, she's amazing~
This chapter is full of laughs despite the atmosphere, to think Brother Ruenti would catch his sister, so embarrassing~

Dex-chan lover
Once this story concludes, I need a spin off covering the Duchess' past.

Dex-chan lover
"How could such a cute daughter be born from Acela!"

Ouch, what a burn, but so totally true as well. A real daughter probably would've been more tough or handsome than cute, honestly.

Tepentel is such a fun person 😆
And dear Leslie, you could speak your heart out to brother Ruenti for the mean time 😆

I really REALLLY want a prequel mini series showing Acela, Tepentel, and friends’ adventures, and how they came to be so close before anyone became the chieftainess, duchess, and emperor! I think it would be super interesting. Getting to see the Duchess’ love story would be quite a bonus as well ahhah

Users who are viewing this thread