The Moon on a Rainy Night

I really love this one, it's well written, drawn, & the story is refreshing. I never spend money on stuff like this but I'll make an exception just so author will continue creating this jem.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's an official translation so I don't think someone will pick it up again. For now, Vol 1 is due in September (where I live) and Vol 2 in November. If there's more I don't know

Dex-chan lover
i hope someone will continue to translate this series, the official translation will take so long to catch up :'(

This has been quite the refreshing story since its nice to see people acknowledging others walking on egg shells around them and letting them now its ok to step and crack them here and there. Their disabilities dont define them ^^

So… is the scanlation dead?
Im not sure but they might have dropped it because of there being an official translation now and even physical books now but hopefully they didn't because the offical translation might take even longer.

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure but they might have dropped it because of there being an official translation now and even physical books now but hopefully they didn't because the offical translation might take even longer.
It's Seven Seas.
By the time they're all caught up with the scans I'll be dead due to WW3 or old age

Users who are viewing this thread