The Moon That Rises in the Day - Ch. 150 - Fairytale (2)

[aggressively shoves pop-corn into mouth] I'm always in awe when the tension manages to surpass it's already high levels. Thanks for translating.

The plot is somehow complicated and I heard it would be a tragedy 😭. Uhh I don't think my heart can take it 😢. This is a very good story but only few people read this 🤧. Thank you for translating ♡

The despair bro...
So, is she from the past being possessed by her from the future? Doha did realize at some point she was losing her mind if so. And she is the one that caused her own karma (probably).

waaaa man i lovr thiss gdsgfdd thank uu man the ghost DOES look like the brothers but i thought it was more of a metaphor than actually related. makes sense with reincarnation and their bloodlines being spiritually connected through lives ig fls spirit wanted to stick close with naheuris fam through diff lives..... and also fls past adventures are VERY intriguing esp now that the lines are so blurry

Fed-Kun's army
Thank youu
But what happeneddd this gives me anxietyyy

Damn the way I could relate well with Hallita. This story is only getting interesting the more I read it jdksjsks I really wonder what exactly happened with these two.

Thank you so much for translating!

Omg joonoh nooo
Also hallitas crime shouldnt have been pushed onto younghwa like this

Users who are viewing this thread