The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. ~To the Savior~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I am ok with this art style. The artist managed to make everybody looked like their originals in her own style. The arts now looked a lot sharper than the original. And somewhat less expressive but only because the OG artist were really really good at that. I wonder whether the raw will be released first or the anime will managed to outpace this.

Dex-chan lover
Same. I feel like I'm missing a context.
Just a guess but might be because they're considered "godparents" of gil and maria's child.

Man I am sooo gonna miss the previous artstyle. It's so loopy/curvy, soft and gentle. This one's a lot sharper and edgier... I hope I get used to it and doesn't affect me as much to continue liking this.

Dex-chan lover
This artstyle definitely not bad, actually good, but man, i guess it'll take a while for people to adapt to this artstyle compared to matsuura bunko style

And i'm glad they straight up just skip the previous parts to where the one got cancelled because of the artist health issue left off
Something about how Pride's cheeks are drawn really bug me, but I'm still glad they found any talented artist to over and the manga can finally continue!

So I read through the canceled one and I got a question. Apparently her mom was supposed to kick it and make her queen? When was that supposed to be since apparently pryde was originally queen 5 years before Maria died?

Dex-chan lover
The art style is very different. Pride looks very different. She looks less graceful or refined? The eyes look really different. The definition on the eyebrows and eyelashes too. The eyes are slanted? I cannot explain it.

Oh well. I'm glad the story is continuing though. I don't have any right to really complain as I am reading for free. I guess it's because it's one of the few mangas where I really liked the art style and now it has changed.

Dex-chan lover
This art is good for adults. But the lolis and shotas? Oh boi, the lolis are especially bad. How can i UOHHHHHHH to them now?

Read the previous work, which got cut short cuz of mangakas health, it explains everything better. You pretty much jumped into volume 4 if you don't read it.
please for the love of god either leave those comments to yourself or go to the 18+ manga and say them there

He was a criminal that almost killed her and the Captain of the Knights. It was basically execution or slavery. And the guy asked for slavery. And it was a slavery contract where he just wasn't allowed to break any laws or hurt anyone. He was still able to go free, live his life, etc.

Seems like an incredibly god damn good deal for someone that almost killed royalty to me...

...Did you... like... forget or not read Chapter 10 where all this happened?
I still personally hate it, and it just seems like a punishment that is an excuse to mistreat people, whether it be constantly beating them half to death or raping them and still feeling morally right about it. The only reason it worked out is that the MC is such a nice person, thanks to the trauma of knowing her cruel future self or really past self as well.

Let me ask you something are you okay with literal slavery or what the MC's alternate future self was doing? No, why would you be okay with him being put in a slave contract?

Also, the guy asked for slavery. Seriously, that's your excuse to say it's okay. It was either that or die and most people instinctively have a sense of self-preservation and will do anything to stay alive at that point it's not a choice.

Put him in jail to protect the rest of society or execute him depending on his crimes. Don't make him a slave where literally any kind of mistreatment can happen to him. Also, by this logic, the Prime Minister should also be put in a slave contract since he paid and used his influence to contribute to human trafficking regardless of his motive.

Dex-chan lover
please for the love of god either leave those comments to yourself or go to the 18+ manga and say them there
Please for the love of cunny, either leave those comments to yourself or scream them as loud as you can at night thru the window. Commenting on the differences between art styles is normal and if you believe otherwise, then you are wrong.

Dex-chan lover
It always puts me off when the MC of a manga owns a slave, but I'll still give it more of a chance
Yeah, I hear you, it's really terrible that a criminal, instead of being outright executed, was turned into a slave and set free to live his life with the only limitations being to not be able to commit crimes, violence and required to come to the castle to see Pride if he sincerely needed help with saving someone, how despicable inhumane!!!!

It's also really horrible to bring something from humanitys dark past (and worse yet, the present in some parts of the world) that people rather want to ignore than to aknowledge its existance, into fiction.

*Disclaimer to those who can't discern sarcasm in text form, this is dripping with it.

Dex-chan lover
I still personally hate it, and it just seems like a punishment that is an excuse to mistreat people, whether it be constantly beating them half to death or raping them and still feeling morally right about it. The only reason it worked out is that the MC is such a nice person, thanks to the trauma of knowing her cruel future self or really past self as well.

Let me ask you something are you okay with literal slavery or what the MC's alternate future self was doing? No, why would you be okay with him being put in a slave contract?

Also, the guy asked for slavery. Seriously, that's your excuse to say it's okay. It was either that or die and most people instinctively have a sense of self-preservation and will do anything to stay alive at that point it's not a choice.

Put him in jail to protect the rest of society or execute him depending on his crimes. Don't make him a slave where literally any kind of mistreatment can happen to him. Also, by this logic, the Prime Minister should also be put in a slave contract since he paid and used his influence to contribute to human trafficking regardless of his motive.
Think of it this way then, he's on parole and his conditions are magically enforced. And his other option was being executed for numerous attempted murders, including a high ranking official who has a direct line of influence to the throne.

He chose the other option for a crime that warrants capital punishment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of cunny, either leave those comments to yourself or scream them as loud as you can at night thru the window. Commenting on the differences between art styles is normal and if you believe otherwise, then you are wrong.
you realize I was talking about your comment about fapping to lolis, not the difference in artstyles

Users who are viewing this thread