The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. ~To The Savior~

Dex-chan lover
Oh? What might this be? Someone else picked up the story? Or a rewrite? Or just a sidestory telling from the pov of the side characters?

Dex-chan lover
Checking out the raws since chapter 1 is out, instead of a reboot, is taking over from around where the previous one left it, so technically a sequel/continuation, so gotta read the previous one to refresh your memory, though chapter 1 give you kinda a resume before jumping to where it left

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Checking out the raws since chapter 1 is out, instead of a reboot is taking over from around where the previous one left it, so technically a sequel, so gotta read the previous one to refresh your memory, though chapter 1 give you kinda a resume before jumping to where it left
I see, thank you.
I think the uploaders should put that in the descriptions of both manga (the old one and the new one) as to not confuse the readers 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Checking out the raws since chapter 1 is out, instead of a reboot is taking over from around where the previous one left it, so technically a sequel, so gotta read the previous one to refresh your memory, though chapter 1 give you kinda a resume before jumping to where it left
lesgoooooo. finally they didnt do something stoooped like start it from 1.

but i hope the series isnt just a promo.

Contributor
It was definitely weird to see an anime come out after the manga got axed, but moving to a sequel makes more sense.

Dex-chan lover
It was definitely weird to see an anime come out after the manga got axed, but moving to a sequel makes more sense.
I mean, that barely matter if the manga was still ongoing or not, because the source of this and the anime is a Web Novel / Light Novel that is still ongoing, at least the previous adaptation was cancelled because the artist health issues rather than any other motive anyway

Contributor
I mean, that barely matter if the manga was still ongoing or not, because the source of this and the anime is a Web Novel / Light Novel that is still ongoing, at least the previous adaptation was cancelled because the artist health issues rather than any other motive anyway
Yeah, moreso "the web novel is popular enough to get an anime, so they gotta continue the manga as well somehow, right?".

Fed-Kun's army
It wasn't Axe'd.
It was Cancelled because of poor health of previous Mangaka.
Cancelled Series can be either Continued or Rebooted, but Axe'd Series can't.
I liked the previous artist work very much, but I hope the new one is almost as good.

Happy to see the series is getting picked up, for those who found this Manga before reading the original and are confused with the pace of the story, this seems to pick up from the most recent chapter of the original (chapter 18), so you are missing a LOT of info about the characters, reading the previous version is a must if you want to read/understand what is going on here and who each character is, the title is the same as this one I think, so shouldn't be too hard to find, enjoy :S

Double-page supporter
Oh? What might this be? Someone else picked up the story? Or a rewrite? Or just a sidestory telling from the pov of the side characters?
the previous artist had health problems and had to stop so now we have another artist but i have to say this manga already has a few chapters its not all that new, its just not translated

For anyone who said this series got axed before, firstly its not. The previous manga artist got into a situation where they cannot continue the series, mostly related to health. The reason its not getting any chapter sooner or reboot'd sooner is due to the contract or due to the release company waiting for them to recover, but the manga artist finally decided they'll let other's took over the work as they're not anywhere close to recovery after more than a year has passed.

Group Leader
Yesssssss someone is rebooting the series after it was axed
Has this happened before? Never heard of someone picking up somebody else's manga. I'm guessing the original author gives them rights to their work.

Users who are viewing this thread