The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Updated chapter -- a small twitter doodle was accidentally left out, woops

https://twitter.com/matsubnc/status/1256886249400315906 <-- give it some likes o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ
x38.png

@Doppiomango Sorry, I didn't really get that far since this series has a lot of POV changes that reveals several layers on the characters which is very headache inducing with mtl. But someone did say that
they still don't really interact much. Mostly due to her mother has no idea how to face her after all that's happen but she still cries that she's a horrible mother to her.

@IMACOP
Her mother's ability works by showing a vision but she didn't know what might of happen to lead to that vision. It is up to her to figure out a way to change it. Imo, she made the worse reaction to it as a parent as normally you would try and raise your kid right to make sure they had good morals to prevent that instead of neglecting them and letting them do whatever they wanted. She also can't control what she sees as she didn't see her husband's death which was one of the big catalyst for the bad future as it left her broken and allowed Pryde to do whatever she wanted.

Thank you for the translation!
This made me feel things and I am loving it 💕
This has more in-depth personality that I haven’t noticed althroughout these isekai villainesses. I wonder what the future holds for this hh 💕

Group Leader
I'm usually the first to blame bad parenting on raising villanesses but damn. This girl was born psychotic

@Syanalassa

Nah dude. Her father spoiled her to make up for her mother and even before his death she was a tryant. Sure her mother can be blamed for some of it but 80 percent of it was her own doing

@theilikepie Keep in mind that in the original game, she just lost her father her only real parent who's been with her so that might of amplified all her negative traits.

Tysm for the update! Ugh im having a hard time to not get emotional over reading this >< im so curious abt wut will happen next sobs

Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

omg this is such an interesting story! cant wait to see more 🥰 thank you so much for the translations!

The scene where she mentions what the original Pryde ordered him to do,,, my heart ached fr. maybe even let a few tears roll down my cheek. Still, I'm glad this manga is getting a lot of attention. It'll definitely help in continuing the updates! Thank you for translating!

Aggregator gang
@theilikepie: in the original game, her mother literally neglected her and her father spoiled her too much, not to mention he passed away in that broken carriage incident, the servants were afraid of her while the other adults (her uncle for example) didn't do anything. A child grew up spoiled without anyone teaching her to be a proper human being would definitely turn out like OG Pryde. I have seen many brats her age torturing other kids and/or animals in horrible ways (a cat-foster i know used to rescue kittens that were burned alive, cut ears, broken tails, drown, etc. by kids). OG Pryde just took it to a higher level, but all of this were the results of poor parentings, and i would blame the mother. She was such one of the worst mothers, no wonder the country she ruled was messed up.

This is so good. I can feel all the raw emotions. Nothing is hyped up too much and the pacing is so stable. I look forward to the release of the chapter every month hnggg. Thank you for the update! 💕

The flow of this story is really good which makes it better than other mangas that has similiar setting at this... and wow... the previous owner of the body is such a bitch… imm glad she died in the game

Group Leader
I really like the feeling that even though she's a different person, the story beats aren't too different from each other. One wrong step or a misunderstood tone might be all it takes to return to the "original story".

Group Leader
@Darkwolfix

Why do you guys always jump to the "oh the other female must be tricking him with her 6 year old manipulative ways the MC is the only good female" Chill off of the chinese court drama

Sorry to disappoint but the heroine is actually a good person

@Azure_1802

Man if you think her mom is the worst mother then you havent heen reading alot of manga. Her mothers a saint compared to 90 percent of the mothers we see in manga/manwha

And being a bad parent alrent doesnt mean that you're a bad ruler. The country seems fine besides the slavery thing

And if kids are torturing snimals/people thats usally a sign of being a psychopath which is due to genetics. Not bad parenting

I mean its not like the mom abused her.

She neglected her. And her dad made up for it by giving he lots of love. She lives in luxury too

That shouldn't lead to enslaving kids and making them kill there mother's

That's on the og Villaness. You can't blame the decisions she made as an adult on her parents.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So is she gaining information on what "should have happened according to the game" at the same rate as what is happening? Because when she was nursing him and when he killed his mother (they both seem to be the same age as they are now)

Original Pryde must have been really broken that she'd order him to kill his own mother (almost like she wants to make him as broken as her).

Double-page supporter
I think OG Pryde was doomed the moment they named her "Pryde". Kind of like how in Atelier Iris 2
one of the generals is secretly the villain. Is it Galahad? Tolena? Or ... Chaos?! I mean, you name your kid that, don't be surprised when they grow up evil.

Users who are viewing this thread