The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Tyvm for the updates ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

😭😭😭
there better by cute happy after this damm

Thank you for the update!!!

i guess she told the boy to kill her if she ever become a villains, just like how she told the step bro

by now she is already totally different from the game her even her mother said so, i wonder why is she still so afraid she will turns up to be a villain

maybe she's afraid that the game will try to correct its course or something

anyway thanks for the translation!

@seekermoc it's more obvious speaking but it's completely stylistically acceptable and shouldn't automatically be avoided. However I'll admit that it is stylistically subjective. For me, it's fine and understandable

Dex-chan lover
You know, looking at it from another standpoint, she really DOESN'T have the power of precognition. Her power would better be recollection. The ability to recall anything she has read, the ability to perfectly mimic combat techniques after witnessing them, the ability to recall her past lifes memories and use them to guide her decisions. She hasnt "foreseen" anything once, just looked back and went "oh yeah it be like that before so lets do this"

Where did that little sister come from? I thought it was only Pryde and Stayle who went? Also, Arthur saying "I'm a sorry excuse of human being" at age 10? 11? is way depressing mannn

Man this chapter was so powerful, I love this series so much. Thank you for the update!!! Looking forward to how this story progresses

@illusion_moon actually, I did enjoy bakarina a bit, but it became predictable after a couple of chapters. Also, reverse harems have always made me feel a little bit strange. I've always liked stories where the reverse harem trope is subverted or questioned for their lunacy lol (i.e. Fiance's Observation Log had an interesting theory about it). That said, this manga handles the characters well. There are hints that it might become a harem, but the doki dokis and the blushies are kept to a minimum and the way the character "falls" for FL is understandable. She friggin saved Arthur's dad's life after all!! Who wouldn't fall for a badass like that o-o But yeah, the way it's handled makes it feel like the characters are level-headed and believable.

she be collecting capture targets like pokemon card, in the most ellegant way possible. queen behaviour yes yes

Users who are viewing this thread