The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

omg i just realized that the other dude on the front of the first cover is arthur LOL
i couldn't tell bc of his long hair,,,

@UncleRad not really. Bakarina she changed the past already so the future is changed but she just doesn't know about it. With this, there's something more sinister going on (other characters seeing the alternate future) and she's convinced that even if she does anything it won't entirely change the future because she has trauma from remembering how the character originally was and her actions remind her of those situations.

This is what you call an actual " I don´t want to hurt anybody and don´t wanna marry the duke, but instead I rather protect everybody. But I become evil I will kill myself".

Love APS, but I agree in that this was easier to understand. The last chapter confused me, but the TL notes were super helpful. It's not just APS, but I think the manga might've been set up a bit... Strangely.

I’m confused, did Arthur dream/have a vision of the original timeline when Pryde was evil?

Fed-Kun's army
わたし ほし
あなたわ あまい

Wa-Ta-Shi Ho-Shi
A-Na-Ta-Wa A-Ma-i

This is the limit of my current Japanese training.
When I finish, I will join the ranks of the Manga translators, and give back to this community.

Dex-chan lover
They could have capitalized on that precognition superpower to explain the MC's motivation. Ie. Just a villain trying to be a good guy instead of the usual reincarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread