The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Esteemed Grandfather and the Reason the Weakest Aims to be the Strong…

@Liu

There is another thing at play here, seeing them have to actually train as well to accrue strength means that they would get adjusted to wielding and using their strength and speed. While a boon may be helpful in certain situations, it could also be a detriment. Using your speed example, if you were to suddenly be faster then your swings would take less time but if you're used to moving at a certain speed then you'll more than likely end up overcompensating and swinging too early resulting in an opening to be killed. You'd have to in combat adjust to the new effects and then adjust again after it wears off which is not ideal, especially if there is downtime between the buffs.

Dex-chan lover
Depending on how the buffs actually work, 'Talker' could be pretty powerful. Are they %? Flat amounts? They aren't really giving us anything to go on other than this kid kept up with that scary old man in 1v1.

Fed-Kun's army
@Liu Well I've read the novel and all I can say is that it makes sense due to how their world works, there's a reason they're considered useless despite being specialized buffers. And note that it's the weakest 'combat' job.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Why did he look so girly at the start tho?? Along with the clothes he wore... really cryptic why'd they have to do that ahaha

Dex-chan lover
I get killing an enemy and dying anyway because you slowly bleed out or something, but damn, how do you land a killing blow when you're just a torso with a single arm?

Hmmm....I hope MC uses his "Talker" ability. I doubt buffing in real life (unlike games) would actually work, maybe healing though

i was confused at first because he looks like a girl. and then they use 'him' 'man'. ok, i'm glad. i don't really read manga that have female mc.

Aggregator gang
wtf was the point of having MC look completely like a girl only to be a guy instead..

Would've been better if he had just been a girl, crossdressing tomboy or whatever.

Also, as a support class couldn't he at least buffed his grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread