The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Correct Way to Deal with Betrayal

So is he chaotic good? Because he use every way possible to achieve his goals, or lawful neutral because he only did those things to someone who did him wrong?

But yeah reading what he had done in the WN is... brutal?, Heartless?, Logical?, Though honestly this manga make me think on what suppose to be done in his situation without being an edgy bastard or overly heartless guy can be pretty... difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Eyyyy. We don't have a simp here ladies and gentlemen. A follower of true gender equality

Fed-Kun's army
He's 100% lawful from what we can tell and is making sure he stays within the law and is going to use the law against his former allies to sell them into slavery. With that being said he'd have to fall into the neutral category since what he's done hasn't really been good or evil - just self-driven but he is ruthless which seems evil but I don't sense it.

this MC is the GOAT!!! I'm loving all of this! sell they ass into slavery they deserve

Users who are viewing this thread