The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Correct Way to Deal with Betrayal

Fed-Kun's army
This man gots the cut-throat nature of Shield Hero and the Gender Equality of Kazuma the Great Sage. I like this.

Fed-Kun's army
🤣My mans a fucking savage, hes selling them as slaves to get back the money they embezzled and wasted, KARMAS A FUCKING BITCH😂

Dex-chan lover
Male protagonists in isekai and slavery go together like bread and butter. 🙄

Double-page supporter
Finally! A strong willed MC! Thank you!!! Ive had it up to here with the spineless mc's! I guess I should just stay away from isekai's? :)

it started somewhat all cute with the grandpa, and now we're going full deep into cold hearted behavior. love it. strong. i hope he doesnt go mental like those other novels where the mc is just a trash hunting down trashes.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh SHIT, this guy's straight up SELLING to the slave dealer after betrayal at the start while other MCs are buying!?!? DAMN

Double-page supporter
@Lustrius LMFAOOO ong ion like hitting women unless they tryna go for my ass. and having only dated ratchet bitches and hispanic girls for like 3 years you gonna have multiple encounters with a frying pan or some 4 plastic walmart nails.

Users who are viewing this thread