The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Weakest and the Most Evil Seeker

Aggregator gang
@Geohie well if I’m a strong warrior, I might as well give it a chance, rather than being some kind of sex slave for life

Lmao apparently people thought the word "Notorious" in the title is a joke. I'm sorry but this is not MHA where underground stuff is a dream

Seriously? Bad morality? If the choice was either being a slave with more than 50% survival rate or less than 2% survival rate prison, then I'd choose the slavery for punishing the guys who betrayed me. That still shows that MC actually had some good moral principles there. Slaves with high survival rates can still be freed, and honor & pride can still be reclaimed as long as you're still alive. Life is short, remember that, so don't waste it. Remember death and do something good instead of sinning all times.

Fed-Kun's army
Still not that interesting. The mc is not competent, just written around to seem competent. He said they would be worth 10 mil. It doesn't make a damn bit of sense that they would be able to sell for 90 mil if their purchase price was 30 mil unless they practically the only slaves on the entire market of their quality. Even then, it would take someone with a ridiculous amount of motivation and money to buy them. To put it into perspective, imagine if you were browsing cars. For this example, assume that the cars are the same brand. One car is being sold for 10k, one is being sold for 20k, and another is being sold for 90k. The car being sold for 90k is of comparable quality to the car worth 20k. It's going to be damn hard to sell that car for 90k. Even if it wasn't, the fact that it was bought for 30k would be inconsequential to that fact. Cars are not the best example of this, so before you try to argue about what people would pay for cars just apply the same logic to something else that is functional.

Users who are viewing this thread