The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Traps Should Be Both Meticulous And Daring

Dex-chan lover
The characters are somewhat interesting but the story is lacking with this new arc. Hopefully it'll get better.

Dex-chan lover
i'm all for a more edgy MC but he's become just purely unlikeable in my opinion. I'll give it a few more chapters i guess and i'll see if he grows on me again. It's been up and down for me so far.

Dex-chan lover
I did NOT expect Leon to immediately sign the contract with the party disband requirement. Why is he so desperate suddenly?

Dex-chan lover
yeah the whole disband thing and not being able to work together anymore is weird. that sounds counterintuitive to their goal of nurturing new powerful seekers.

My guess is it's a scheme to get the genius Leon to join the MC's clan.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaah, MC is really banking on Leon's team really desperate for forming a clan at this particular moment for some reason.

Let's nor forget these guy's didn't bother forming one for their own reason. Then you send them a fake letter so they give it a shot. Then turns out the letter is fake so they get rejected. At any point Leon can just leave and apologize for the misunderstanding due to the prank letter.

Then what?

The party being tricked needed to be way more desperate or it a way different circumstances.

Whoa why would they disband that's mean to be mean with no benefits to it... quite forced author...

It's not forced. If that's rule was not set in place then when one party loses they'll just try to get stronger and demand that competition another time and can repeat the process which will cost a lot of resources and time, which the empire does not have because they're preparing to fight a valiant.

There's also the fact that they are trying to limit parties from becoming clans and I'm going to assume that other parties have applied to become clients and have been rejected. However if it got out the fact that you can become a clan if you just defeated another party in a raid, then numerous parties will come and try to test their fate, which defeated the purpose of rejecting the parties in the first place to stop the creation of clans and focusing on current clans and their fighting power.

And therefore it only makes sense that a clause be put in that contract so parties are deterred from wanting to become a clan because they may not get to act as a party anymore and as seen in previous chapters; it's very difficult to form parties because potential party members are scarce in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread