The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan

Hey, I just uploaded the vol 3 cover if anybody wants to see it sooner, but please do tell me if I messed up something, thank you

Group Leader
@grimreaper860
Err, that's for the LN, not the manga lol.
It's gonna be like vol12-15 of the manga or something before those 2 on the cover show up haha

Group Leader
@SoloTrans just wondering if/did the author going to pick up the WN again, I remember hearing that he deleted all half of his WN due to his father dying and people scanlating his work.

Dex-chan lover
The way the author tries to justify the MC getting the girl that idolized him killed... knowing exactly what would happen...

Then MC gets "Revenge" saying "she can rest in peace"... like what bullshit, he is just as guilty.
He took all her families money knowing what would happen, and did nothing to help her.

So how can author even believe she would rest in peace, when the one that caused her death is MC. And he lives off happily barely caring. (he didn't kill the one who actually did her in either btw).

And then author tries to pretend MC has good morales.... pathetic, either stick with MC having a code, or ditch it altogether, the double-standard bullshit of where he justifies his crimes that break his own code is some primary school cringe ass shit.

The premise is good, the writing wasn't particularly bad, but the consistency is utter trash. Author decided to ditch self-awareness and accountability in regards to MC, despite those two things being the most important traits for his goal.

If this story was realistic, MC would end up dead in a ditch, with someone else taking his place, because he is blinded to himself, and thus would easily get himself killed. (Given how "smart" he is supposedly, he would have been able to pre-empt the whole arc the moment he took the money, and deal with it before albert even knew his name, but author only makes him smart when it is convenient to do so, making MC weak while being supposedly strong).

Dex-chan lover
This kind of dynamic drawing may look cool in action scenes, but in static scenes it's awful. It makes it hard to read smoothly.

It’s decent but it’s a lot of edgy just for edges sake. In fact after you read couple chapter, you realise the whole first arc with the first party makes no sense. Except to show he is edgy to sell his party as slave. For example why would mc consider not being a leader consider his goal? Why did he let everything happen if he know they are gambling all the money away?

Bonus point, the assassin girl say she will kill anyone who join. The literally forget about it immediately lol

Anyone who read the LN, what happened to the sold party members? The gangster guy said he would tell the MC after the match but they never show it being said in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread