The Mute Girl and Her New Friend (Webcomic) - Ch. 7 - The Girl Who Can Read Minds

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious, can she hear what her voice sounds like when she hears her thoughts? Or is it like when you hear your own thoughts, and if it is then how would she differentiate between different people's thoughts?

Dex-chan lover
@piay123: I think it's implied that her previous experiences with hearing other people's thoughts proved to her that their mental voices always match their actual voices (presumably there was at least one case where she heard someone's thoughts before hearing them physically speak, and the voice-matching still held).

Dex-chan lover
So our mind reading MC is in denial. She can't accept that people are people with multiple layers in their personality including good and bad. So she instead choose to stay with the single layer girl instead.

@Nyaaa I wouldn’t call this being in denial. She can hear everything everyone thinks and doesn’t want to interact with people who are constantly thinking negative thoughts, about herself or others. MC is full positivity through and through, and that’s why our telepath can get along with her.

Users who are viewing this thread