Double-page supporter
Of course she's 18

Also d'aww that slime's adorable in small form

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Set up chapter, but cute moments.

Dex-chan lover
So there are peoplevwho watched flubber in this scan group ?!
+1

Dex-chan lover
So let me get it straight, she is not undead lich because that slime somehow saved her. Was that accident or an attempt to take her life 10 years ago? Also, if it was an attempt, why thou?

I do hope they cover this at the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi probably bullying for her having the necromancer mana and then she decided to took her life and somehow self revived or smth, and the slime is related too (maybe sealed there)

that gummy slime looked super cute, but still took the life the old lady, so I bet it's going to be obliterated by the same bullet version 2.0

Dex-chan lover
i wonder, if we give DrWhoCares enough manpower and money, will SlowAF become...FastAF? lol

Dex-chan lover
@DrWhoCares bububut there's rona out there and the english bookstore's like a lotta kilometers away in a mall in the city center...

half-jokes aside i do buy mangas when i can but as noted, rona happened. now i'm stuck at home craving for dat hot-plate steak and all-you-can-eat-grill-buffet experience

Dex-chan lover
just one time i would like to see the character who confessed his/her love to repeat it if a character didnt heard it..
thx for the translation
(sorry for my bad english probably)

Dex-chan lover
great, flubber remind me of robin william... damn, been 6 years already, but it feel like just last year.

Users who are viewing this thread