The Necromancer Maid

if this was really a literal translation from google translate, i applaud you for making it unnoticeable. I didnt know the fact until i read the credits page. kudos to the group working on this.

Oh! Now I see. I totally read that title as The Necromancer's Maid. I'd like to read more of this, thanks scanlators!

Edit: Sweet, second chapter is here already. She might be the cutest maid ever and I don't say that lightly. I mean sure the elf and oni maids from Outbreak Company and ReZero are cute, the Luka-like one from Steel Angel is good too and the Mahoromatic Maid is cute. My personal favorite being the K-ON! girls in the maid episode, but maybe this necro girl beats them.

Dex-chan lover
@atgc
But are all the not shit tier swords katanas? And is 10% or more of his life spend in a bath which happens to be made out of a near by hotspring in which not a single other person could possibly think to do anything with? Do people actually die or just faint out of existance/are forgiven for no real reason? Does the internet exist sonehow? I need to know what level of isekai we are dealing with here.

Do any of you know about Fulcanelli?
I think it's a typo, I mean Fullcanary is

Someone please report this to the TL
-_-/

Dex-chan lover
can confirm, this manga got good score cause of two things.... the fluff, and the..... credit page.... lol

Where is the 'Isekai' in the genres coming from? Did I miss someting or will we see later?

Users who are viewing this thread