The Net Generation Teacher - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Contributor
It's been a while. Thank you for picking this up!

Hm... I can't read Japanese, but it's been almost a year since there's been an update on the Raws page. So I guess this won't be picked up for very long? Or please tell me I'm wrong

Thank you for the new chapter!! For some reason this chapter makes me think thisโ€™ll end in a very sweet friendship, misunderstood rivalry, or wlw

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!

I hope they can become friends.

And the metaphor of her heart being locked like her posts is good.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter โค๏ธโค๏ธ

But will this be a regular realease now? Cause the gap from ch 7 to 8 is almost 7 months :( i hope this is going to be a regular release cause i love this manga

Thank you for the translation

I found this chapter so relatable, it made me travel to the time I were in school.

That anxious feeling of being alone was a daily struggle for me back in the time

Dex-chan lover
I have never understood why people can't stay alone. I have a lot of friends I hang out with when I want, but I still prefer being alone most of the time. It's just more comfortable, can't really feel relaxed around too many people.

Omg thank you sooo much for picking this amazing manga up you made my day ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› looking forward to the next chapter thank you sooo much for your hard work ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Double-page supporter
ahhh this made me so happy, thank you for the translation!

oof i relate to her :")

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for picking this up!!! I loved the series so this made me really happy <3 The struggles of this chapter were a tad too relatable, hopefully Hinako finds her place.

Also kudos to sensei for not being a pedo lol

Users who are viewing this thread