The Net Generation Teacher - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So when the guy she liked turned out to be gay, she decided to become a lesbian!
I kid of course, but it's somewhat similar to that.

Group Leader
idk that I've ever read a manga quite like this before. It's cool. When I first picked it up the title made it sound like it'd be kind of silly, but it's actually one of the more realistic looks at the way almost everybody uses the internet for different reasons nowadays, and it has dramatic developments thanks to that which I haven't seen in a lot of other manga.

Anyway, looking forward to more... eventually ;;

Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🥺🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Double-page supporter
Man somehow i am thinking that the girls will end up together (?) cause since her crush is gay and this girls are each other first girl friend, maybe they will develop something more, well if not they can still be a best friend.

But the glasses guy in here seems worry so much with his friend streaming live.... is he going to be a gay person too? If its true then this whole series is going to be about gay love in modern era 😂

Aggregator gang
For the study livestream thing, you can search "study with me" on Youtube. I think the trend started from Korean channels.

Sensei got a really good eyesight. How is he able to spot random small figures from afar so easily lololol.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Streaming yourself while study... Its the first time i read about it.

Double-page supporter
Imagine your life is so unproductive, you decide to watch someone else studying for no reason.

Honestly? Live stream studying sounds like a great way to keep yourself accountable lmao. But probably more for uni students than high schoolers - the internet can be a troublesome place.

@onionskins I'm one of those people who watch others study. I put the video up while I'm studying myself. I study when they study and take breaks when they take breaks - it's actually pretty effective!

Lmao did they just become friends because they both have a one sided love? Well,let's just hope they become good friends and actually hang out like how normal friends would

Thanks for the chapter! If you're still looking for another series to pick up, maybe https://sp.comics.mecha.cc/books/132387?

Contributor
Whelp I guess that's it. I hope this doesn't go an entire year without updating, but eh if the author's busy I guess nothing can be done. I think they are also working on another series? Thank you for giving us these last two chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread